The most frequently asked questions...
We aim to help you make it easy for you to create your interactive invitations and wow your guests. Here’s how it works:
- Design your invitations – Start to create the design of your invitations
- Choose your plan – Select the suitable price plan for your invitations
- Send us your final image – After checkout, we will arrange for you to send us the final design image of where you would like your guests to activate the interactive features
- Make your invitations ready – We will add a small tag to the design for your approval, and then send it back to you ready for print.
- Your interactive features – Meanwhile we will collect your wedding information and content to add to your features and ready for when you aim to send them out to your family and friends.
If you have questions or need help along the way, our Customer Service Team is eager to assist you. Just visit our Contact Us page to send us a message
It takes just 3 simple steps:
- Download the FREE app – Zappar, on their smartphone or tablet. (It currently available on iOS and Android devices)
- Activate the app and scan the invitation
- Watch it come to life, interact with it, then RSVP.
There are 2 options to instruct your guests on how to activate your invitation on their Android or Apple smartphone or tablet:
- Add the 3 simple steps to the invitation itself, or
- create an additional card with the instructions on it to compliment the invitation. (You can purchase some of these from us if that makes it easier)
That’s fine! As long as they have an Android or Apple mobile device and wifi connection they too can also enjoy the experience.
We totally understand! You can choose how many of your invitations are interactive or not. However the non-interactive ones may need additional stationery items like a RSVP card or information card to ensure they receive all the relevant details to confirm and attend your wedding.
Yes we can. We may need you help to ensure that the translation is correct, but yes this is possible.